DonateThere are many ways to give financially to St Andrew's
There are many ways to give financially to St Andrews, to help us maintain our ‘live’ and online church services, and to help us meet the needs of our community
Our preferred way for regular giving by Direct Debit is the Parish Giving Scheme.
- Its safe –including a direct debit indemnity with your Bank to cover any errors
- It’s a proven system with 57,000 users last year, and recommended by the National church and ourselves
- It’s a great help to us in saving admin costs and planning for our income
- You can go online to or telephone 0333 002 1260. Please quote our church reference 170617042
- Its easy to see on line your contributions and now you can review these at any time or make new ones once you have registered your details
To go on line, simply go to the web site of the PARISH GIVING SCHEME and follow the process below
1/ Click here to go to the Parish Giving Scheme website, then click top left Pledge Your Gift/Give Now
3/ On the next page, please Register your details as existing users or new users ie email and home address etc as this is required so you can access details of your existing giving arrangement, and create a log in password, or set up new giving.”
For occasional giving you can use any of the following:
1. Our preferred on line method using the charity platform “Give a little” you can choose an amount, also add gift aid and get a receipt -simply please click on the link below:
2. use the QR code here, by opening your camera app, and once it focuses on the QR code it takes you to web site where you can make a donation exactly as above mentioned
3. You can text a donation using your phone.
We use “Easy Donate-National Funding Scheme”
Your phone service providers normal text charge may apply.
To donate £1, text STAF001 to 70201
To donate £3, text STAF001 to 70331
To donate £5, text STAF001 to 70970
To donate £10, text STAF001 to 70191
St Andrew’s spends about £350 each day to pay for its parish role and activities. All financial contributions are gratefully received from visitors. Cash and cheques may be put in the wall safe in the column near the main north entrance to the church or you can send a cheque to the parish office payable to St Andrew’s PCC.